The law on workplace pensions has changed and you need to act now. You can find out what your employer duties are for automatic enrolment by checking your staging date and start planning today. If you are unsure on this, we can assist.
UK businesses who employ one or more workers have to put them into a pension scheme, if they meet certain criteria.
To comply, you must work out who's affected and choose a pension scheme for them. You'll have to communicate changes, enrol your workers into your scheme and make contributions.
We at Grant Considine can assist you in all your responsibilities under Autoenrolment. This will minimise process interruptions and alleviate any anxieties you may have over the system. We can help you in your responsibilities to:
- Select a pension scheme provider
- Assessment of workers pre staging, at staging, ongoing
- Run opt-out/opt-in process and communications
- 3 year re-enrolment cycle
- Issuance of statutory postponement notices
- Issuance of statutory joining letters
- Records keeping for The Pensions Regulator requirements
- Submission of pension contribution information
- Administer refunds
Please contact us today for assistance.